Vancouver EcoTec bench: robustness and environmental protection without email@example.com
Vancouver EcoTec bench of Cervic Environment is a functional, environmentally friendly and very durable bench. This bench is available in several versions: benches and chairs of 5 or 6 slats and backless benches.
Their legs and structure are made of steel tube and galvanized steel plates with an anticorrosive treatment included. The slats are made of EcoTec (coloured recycled engineering plastic), this is a very environmentally friendly material, as it is made with at least 55% of recycled material and it is, at the same time, recyclable at the end of its useful life. Their features and advantages over some materials such as wood are the following:
– It is very robust and resistant to extreme weather conditions
– It does not require maintenance
– It is protected against UV rays offering two levels of resistance to solar impact depending on the category of the chosen color.
– It is anti-graffiti. It can be cleaned with organic solvents as long as they are below 60ºC or with pressurized water
– It offers a high structural resistance by being reinforced
– It offers the possibility of being produced with special lengths (up to 3 meters)
– The slats are available in a wide range of colours and they can be combined in such a way that a bench can be of a single colour or each slat can be of a different colour.
– They are customizable by means of black embossed machining, this way, the slats can contain names, logos,…
Vancouver bench is also available with slats made of other materials: tropical wood FSC and recycled plastic wood.
For more information about the Vancouver bench and their different versions, please, click here.