The Médiacité Shopping Center in Liège (Belgium) recycles with Cervic Environmenthola@robertaklein.com
The Médiacité Shopping Center, located in the Belgian city of Liège, has chosen the recycling bin Nice so its visitors can segregate. This shopping center receives an average of 8 million visitors a year, so the recycling bin in use must be robust, adaptable, beautiful and easy to use and clean. The recycling bin Nice meets all these requirements.
The Niza litter bin is very versatile and configurable:
– It’s robust. Made of galvanized steel, it is suitable for both indoors and outdoors. It is also possible to make it in stainless steel.
– It has a self-extinguishing version in which, if a fire occurs inside the bin, it would go out by itself without human intervention.
– It is available with a smooth body or body with holes and in 4 capacities: 95, 65, 75 and 45 litres. These capabilities allow you to create recycling stations with as much waste streams as they are needed. And even if more residues are needed in the future, the recycling station could be expanded.
– Their lids can have the color of the waste with the icon in gray, or they can be grey with the icon of the waste in color. In addition, there are 5 different types of lids that adapt to the needs of the client and the type of waste to be deposited: open lid, swing lid, self-closing flap, sorting slot and confidential documents.
– It has 2 collection systems: metal ring and inner metal liner. Both systems have an elastic band that holds the bag in place.
The Médiacité Shopping Center, inaugurated on 21st of October 2009, comprises approximately 160.000 m2. This shopping center is topped with a monumental roof designed by Ron Arad.
For more information about the recycling bin Nice, click here.