Self-Extinguishing bins: safety firstname.lastname@example.org
A Self-Extinguishing bin, in the case of a fire inside the bin, keeps it inside, preventing it from spreading since it extinguishes it without the need for human intervention in an autonomous way.
These bins are specially indicated for crowded places: airports, train stations, underground stations, libraries, universities, high schools, comercial centers,… where fire safety measures must be especially accurate and must act immediately and independently in the face of an outbreak of fire in order to minimize risks. In Self-Extinguishing bins, extinction occurs autonomously without depending on the human factor.
Cervic Environment has one of the widest ranges of Certified Self-Extinguishing bins on the market. All Cervic Environment Self-Extinguishing bins have been certified by the Fire Institute.
High Performance Bins for waste collection:
- Nice with swing lid in the capacities of 45, 65, 75 and 95 liters, both in galvanized and stainless steel
- Munich Self-Extinguishing of 2, 3 and 4 types of waste, both in galvanized and stainless steel
- Stockholm both with sorting slots and frontal self-closing flap
- Stockholm XL
- Berlin with self-closing flap for 2, 3 and 4 types of waste
Basic Bins for waste collection:
- Alicante recycling both in white and grey color
- Altea with open top, self-closing flap and aperture by pedal in the capacities of 60 and 100 liters
- Edinburgh Self-Extinguishing for 2, 3 and 4 types of waste
Office / Contract Bins:
- Etna in the capacities of 30, 50 and 90 liters, both in galvanized and stainless steel
- Alicante Office both in white and grey color
- Berlin Urban with self-closing flap