Pedal dispenser (Universal) for bottled email@example.com
The Pedal dispenser (Universal) for bottled hydrogel has been created and developed by Cervic Environment in order to cover the sanitary, hygiene and safety needs derived from COVID-19.
The gel dispenser works by foot pedal. This system avoids the manual contact with the pump, minimizing this way the risk of contagion in massive uses. The dose is administered by pressing the pedal.
The most important characteristics of this product are:
– It is universal, as it can host bottles of hydroalcoholic gel with pump of between 500 and 1.000 ml. available in the market, rectangular or cylindrical bottles.
– It is 100% mechanical and autonomous, so it doesn’t need electrical connection nor batteries to work.
– Anti-theft system, as the access to the gel bottle is limited by a lock
– It is movable, as it has wheels so it can be moved and put where it is necessary.
– It is free-standing and it doesn’t need to be anchored to the floor. It is also ready to be anchored to the floor, in case the customer requires it.
– It is durable, as it is made of steel
The Pedal dispenser (Universal) for bottled hydrogel has been designed and produced in Spain completely by Cervic Environment.
This product is patented.