Adolfo Suarez airport completely equipped with gel dispensers from the company Cervic Environmenthola@robertaklein.com
It is the “Everest” dispenser, the most advanced high-performance automatic hydroalcoholic gel dispenser on the market. Designed and manufactured in Spain by the Alicante company Cervic Environment and supplied to AENA by Doublet Ibérica.
In order to protect users and workers from possible coronavirus infections, AENA has implemented more than 100 safety, hygiene and sanitary control measures at the airports it manages. Among these measures is the installation of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
The characteristics of an airport such as the Adolfo Suarez with a massive influx of users, throughout practically 24 hours, requires high performance from the dispenser that allows to ensure a reliable service without interruption. The reasons why the “Everest” automatic dispenser has been chosen as it has:
– Battery autonomy up to 100,000 doses (also connectable to the electrical mains).
– Capacity of 10 litres of hydroalcoholic gel
– High dispensing speed less than 1.5 secs between doses (which avoids queues)
– Reliability. It does not block itself, it is always ready for operation, even if the dispenser has not been used for several days.
– It has a potentiometer that allows you to set the optimal dose, depending on the circumstances, for example depending on the type of gel used (denser gel type, or more liquid).
– And it is suitable for people with reduced mobility (wheelchair)
The implementation of these safety measures (including the installation of automatic dispensers) are based on the guidelines of the European Commission (EC) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and established in collaboration with the European Center for Disease Control and Prevention (ECDC) and coordinated with EC member states and international airport associations (ACI)