Benefits of recycling used household oil
The Benefits of recycling used household oil are:
- Taking care of the environment by minimizing a particularly harmful waste.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions, specifically, for every ton of recycled oil, you save the emission of three tons of carbon dioxide.
- Municipal wastewater treatment will require less effort and the resulting increase in economic cost for citizens.
- Sanitation and drainage systems will experience fewer obstructions, and homes will be free from unpleasant odors.
- Reduction in the potential proliferation of microorganisms that can be harmful to health.
- Savings in raw materials and energy.